FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile - Students and Staff
View announcements, class rosters, participate in blogs and discussions, access course journals, and more!
Note: FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile is licensed for use by secondary students and staff. This app does not currently provide parent access to courses.
Getting Started with FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile
- Download the Blackboard App for your mobile device.
- Open the app on your device and enter “Fairfax County Public Schools, VA” in the Search Bar.
- Use your FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard) username and password to login.
FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile Features and Limitations
- View announcements, grades, and class rosters
- Participate in blogs and discussions
- Access course journals and media
- Track and manage tasks
- FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile is primarily designed for viewing content.
- It is not possible to upload course content, build tests, quizzes or surveys, grade assignments, or adjust Grade Center options through FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile. Rather staff should use a non-mobile browser for these activities.
- Video - Some features, particularly Flash, Java-based, and Quicktime video may not function properly on all devices.
- FCPS 24-7 Learning : Mobile is a mobile application created and maintained by Blackboard. FCPS enables connectivity to the application, but has no control of the application's content areas or other functionality. The current release allows access to limited features and tools within FCPS 24-7 Learning. Consistent with best practices for mobile applications this application is frequently updated and new functionality will be offered as Blackboard improves this service.