Required School Immunization Appointments Available
Documentation of immunization is required for students entering kindergarten, 7th grade, 12th grade, and for new students transferring into FCPS.
Parents! Don't delay your child's immunizations. Call now to schedule: 703-246-7100 TTY 711.
Vaccines are available through private physicians, pharmacies and clinics. The Health Department offers school-required immunizations for free at the following locations:
- Annandale District Office 7611 Little River Tnpk., #400-E, Annandale, VA
- Herndon/Reston District Office 1850 Cameron Glen Dr., #100, Reston, VA
- Joseph Willard Health Center 3750 Old Lee Hwy., Fairfax, VA
- Mount Vernon District Office 8350 Richmond Hwy., #233 Alexandria, VA
- Springfield District Office 8136 Old Keene Mill Rd., 1st Fl., #A-100, Springfield, VA
Limited evening and weekend appointments available. Please call early to schedule your appointment. No walk-ins will be accepted.
Please note: everyone ages 2 years and older must wear a mask while inside Health Department clinic sites.