Instructional Job Fair - May 4 (Virtual) and May 6 (In-person)
FCPS wants you to be a part of our team! We are searching for educators with strong academic backgrounds and a passion for making a difference. We are hosting two upcoming job fairs to meet hiring needs in instructional areas. The first instructional job fair will be held virtually on Thursday, May 4 (6 - 8 p.m.). The second job fair will be held in person at Lake Braddock Secondary School on Saturday, May 6 (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.).
To be considered for an Invitation, all candidates must:
Step 1: Apply online
- View our instructional job opportunities to search for jobs.
- Enter a title (such as math) to narrow your search, or leave the search box blank to see all positions.
- Select the Blue Search checkbox to apply for 2023-2024 instructional positions.*
Step 2: Complete the Job Fair Registration
- Register to attend the Virtual Job Fair, which will be held on Thursday, May 4 (6 - 8 p.m.).
- Register to attend the In-person Job Fair, which will be held on Saturday, May 6 (9 a.m. - 1 p.m.)
Candidates will receive a follow-up email with event logistics.
- Both job fairs are for FCPS applicants. Not for current recruitment hires or internal transfers.
Thursday, May 4
- 4 - 6 p.m. | Virtual Job Fair
Saturday, May 6
- 9 - 10:00 a.m. | Networking
- 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. | Interview with Schools
- Learn about our schools, including each school's website, school profile, and location.
- More information for new teachers.
- More information for experienced teachers.
- Questions should be directed to the FCPS Department of Human Resources at [email protected] or by calling 571-423-3000.
* Please note: All applicants chosen for employment with Fairfax County Public Schools must meet the Virginia Department of Education’s licensure requirements. You must have or be eligible for a Virginia license by the contract start date for the chosen position.