When we return strong this fall, FCPS’ Food and Nutrition Services staff will be ready to serve healthy meals to students and staff. This year, all students receive no-cost breakfast and lunch!
Breakfast will be “grab & go” at each school so students are prepared to begin their day of learning.
Five days of hot lunches will be back for that mid-day refuel.
What else do you need to know about school meals this year?
- A la Carte items will be phased-in and will cost $1-2.00 per item. They are not a part of the free breakfast or lunch program.
- Vending for students will be phased-in.
- Salad bars will be phased-in with Health Department direction.
- Adults may purchase meals. Breakfast will be $2.30 and lunch will be $4.50.
- Teacher lounge vending will be available.