FCPS to Sponsor At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) will sponsor the At-Risk Afterschool Meals Program to be served at 13 schools. The same meals will be available at no separate charge to all participants at each site.
Meals will be provided at the following schools:
• Burke School, 9645 Burke Lake Road, Burke.
• Falls Church High School, 7521 Jaguar Trail, Falls Church.
• Glasgow Middle School, 4101 Fairfax Parkway, Alexandria.
• Herndon Middle School, 901 Locust Street, Herndon.
• Holmes Middle School, 6520 Montrose Street, Alexandria.
• Jackson Middle School, 3020 Gallows Road, Falls Church.
• Justice High School, 3301 Peace Valley Lane, Falls Church.
• Key Middle School, 6402 Franconia Road, Alexandria.
• London Towne Elementary School, 6100 Stone Road, Centerville.
• Poe Middle School, 7000 Cindy Lane, Annandale.
• Whitman Middle School, 2500 Parkers Lane, Alexandria.
• Woodlawn Elementary School, 8505 Highland Lane, Alexandria.
• Woodley Hills, 8717 Old Mt. Vernon Road, Alexandria.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992.
Submit your completed fax or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: 202-690-7442; or email: email@example.com.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
For more information contact Lisa Diapoulis at the FCPS Office of Food and Nutrition Services at 703-813-4800.
For additional information, you may also contact the Virginia Department of Education, Office of School Nutrition Programs, by calling 804-225-2082.