FCPS 24-7 Learning : Parent View
Find out what's happening in your child's classroom.
Please note that it is necessary to have an active Student Information System (SIS) Parent Account to be able to login to FCPS 24-7 Learning: Parent View. The same login credentials will be used to access both the SIS and FCPS 24-7 systems.
FCPS 24-7 Learning provides parents access to available courses the student is enrolled in, Family Connection to view College and Academic Career Planning (for Middle and High school students), weCare@school to view and update Emergency Care information, and Bus Stop Information via the Bus Stop module.
- Forgot Password – If you need to recover a forgotten password or change your password please visit the password management page.
- Parent Help – For assistance, please contact your child's school.
Log into FCPS 24-7
SIS Parent Account
Content Available to Parents
- Course Information – This includes content areas such as announcements and course specific information. While most classroom sites are pre-set to provide parents access, some courses may have modified settings, or have been created after the course access settings were made and may therefore be inaccessible. If you have a concern, contact the teacher. Also, should you see course information from a previous school year, you may contact the previous year's teacher to ask them to update their course information accordingly. Please note that the following content areas are not accessible by parents: gradebook – grades can be seen through the SIS Parent Account; wikis, blogs, and discussion boards; and organizations.
- Family Connection - Supports academic and career planning for middle and high school students. Only parents with middle or high school students will see student names in the Family Connection module.
- Emergency Care Information Management (weCare@school) - Is an emergency care information system, available to FCPS parents and guardians with access to FCPS 24-7 Learning : Parent View.
A Note About Student Data Management
Each student has a unique student ID number which will ensure that a parent is matched to the correct child(ren). Also when a student withdraws from FCPS the student's account on FCPS 24-7 Learning is disabled. Once the student's account has been disabled the parent view will no longer include the student's information.