Teach for ACE
Teach for ACE
Send your résumé and a statement of why you want to teach for FCPS Adult and Community Education to:
Adult and Community Education
7510 Lisle Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22043
- Fax: 571-405-6125
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Paid position per FCPS pay scale, including annual cost-of-living increase (as approved by the School Board).
- Discounts for computer hardware and software.
- Reduced rates for Adult and Community Education classes.
- Membership eligibility to Apple Federal Credit Union.
- Employee incentives.
- Incentives for apartment rental.
- Access to Fairfax County housing programs, including First Time Homebuyers Program.
The FCPS Adult ESOL Program has morning and evening part-time teaching positions at a competitive hourly pay. New teachers receive orientation training as well as support as they get started in the program. All teachers can take advantage of ongoing professional development opportunities to expand and enhance their skills.
Send a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- Are an adult ESOL professional with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university (Master’s preferred).
- Have experience teaching ESOL (preferably adult ESOL).
- Have basic computer skills and a willingness to learn new applications as needed.
- Have instructional skills grounded in communicative, learner-centered, rigorous practices.