Human Resources Advisory Committee (2019-20)
Citizen Advisory Committee
School Board Liaison
- Vacant, Assistant Superintendent, Department of Human Resources
- Sean McDonald, director, Office of Talent Acquisition and Management, Department of Human Resources
- The purpose of the HRAC is to advise the Fairfax County School Board (FCSB) on achieving and maintaining a premier workforce within a caring culture.
2019-20 Committee Charge
Leadership performance that promotes a rewarding workplace environment, HRAC will make recommendations to improve practices uses by FCPS leadership personnel at school and district levels to promote a rewarding workplace environment.
- Leonard Bumbaca, Mason District representative
- Steve Fiumano, at large representative
- George Becerra, at large representative
- Howard Dwyer at large representative
- Beth Eachus, Hunter Mill District representative
- Stefanie Kline, Providence District representative
- Marwa Ali, Sully District representative
- Cheryl Larsen, Mount Vernon District representative
- Tiffany Pryce, Lee District representative
- Melody Thorson, Springfield District representative
- Helena Harte, student representative
- Victoria Heidt, student representative
Meeting Dates and Parking Information
- The parking deck is located to the rear of the Gatehouse Administration Building. Take the elevators to the fifth floor. On the fifth floor, turn in the direction of the clear glass doors and make a right to go down the hall. Turn right at the end of the hall and Room 5055 is located at the end on your left.
- All meetings are held in room 5055 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. unless otherwise specified.
- October 17, 2019
- Monday, December 2 – extend meeting time to 3 hours (6:00 p.m. to 9 p.m.)
- Monday, January 13
- Monday, February 3
- Monday, March 9
- Monday, April 13
- Monday, May 4
- Wednesday, May 27 – final report presentation to School Board, tentative time 8 p.m.
- Monday, June 1 - the meeting will be live-streamed at https://www.fcps.edu/streamingmeeting
Agenda for the December HRAC meeting.
HRAC Charge Focus 19-20
HRAC will make recommendations to improve practices used by FCPS leadership personnel at school and district levels to promote a rewarding workplace environment.
HRAC 19-20 Data Request
HRAC 19-20 Data Request
HRAC June Report
HRAC report from June 2019.
HRAC June Presentation
HRAC presentation from June 2019.
Minutes from the October HRAC meeting.
Agenda for the October HRAC meeting.
HRAC December Minutes
Minutes from the December HRAC meeting.
HRAC January Agenda
HRAC agenda for January 2020.
HRAC January Minutes
Minutes from the January 13, 2020 HRAC meeting.
HRAC February Agenda
HRAC agenda for February 2020.
HRAC February Minutes
Minutes from the February HRAC meeting.
HRAC March Minutes
Minutes from the March HRAC meeting.
HRAC June Agenda
Agenda for June 1, 2020 HRAC meeting.