Apple Federal Credit Union (AFCU)
Offering incentives to our employees.
Apple Federal Credit Union
Founded in 1956 by a group of Fairfax County teachers, and named 2018 Business Partner of the Year, there’s no one that understands the financial needs of the education community better than Apple Federal Credit Union.
With more than 20 branches across Northern Virginia, FREE Online & Mobile Banking, as well as access to more than 53,000 Surcharge-FREE* ATMs nationwide, no matter where you go, we’re nearby.
Exclusives You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
- 0% New Teacher Transition Loan**
- Borrow up to $3,500 within the first 90 days of employment.
- Educator Mortgage Program - AppleFCU.org/Mortgage
- Buy a home with little to no money down and earn Cash Rewards when you buy or sell with a HomeAdvantage® agent.
- Get Paid a Day Early1
- By choosing to have your paycheck deposited at Apple, your cash could be in hand at least one day sooner. It’s that simple.
- Educator Visa® Platinum Credit Card2
- Enjoy a low, introductory rate and skip summertime payments. Take advantage of no annual or cash advance fees and more.
- Summer Pay Savings - Earn 1.00% APY3
- Use this high-yield account to create your own pay program for the warm-weather months when you may not receive a paycheck.
Open an Account at Apple FCU Today
As an FCPS employee, you’re eligible to open accounts at Apple! Whether you’re saving for spring break, or retirement, their trusted staff will help you every step of the way.
*Some institutions may impose a foreign ATM fee. **Some restrictions apply. This offer is only valid for first-year teachers under contract with an affiliated school and must be disbursed within the first 90 days of employment contract. Limited to one loan per application, regardless of amount approved. Refer to the Loan Agreement for complete details. 1Offer valid with select partner school districts. This program is NOT endorsed by the school system. Payroll will be deposited 1 to 4 days early based on payroll schedule. 2To qualify, you must be currently employed by an affiliated school district and have Direct Deposit into an Apple account. Introductory rates apply on purchases for the first 12 months. After that, the APR will be 10.24% to 18.00% based on creditworthiness. The APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. See AppleFCU.org/EducatorVisa for details. 3APY= Annual Percentage Yield as of 07/01/2019; APY subject to change without notice. To qualify, you must be currently employed by an affiliated school district, have an Apple Checking account, have Direct Deposit into an Apple account of at least $1,000 OR net pay monthly and have a valid email address. See AppleFCU.org/SummerPay for details.
Membership eligibility required. Federally insured by NCUA. Equal