Enrichment and Test Prep Classes
Introduce your child to a new language or prepare them for an important test.
There are a variety of enrichment and test preparation courses available to students across FCPS.
Global Plus is a language program which blends the strengths and proven benefits of two previous, well-established (FCPS and ACE) language programs–FLEX and GLOBAL.The goal of the GLOBAL PLUS program is to foster a world language advantage by offering high quality language classes to elementary students, the best time in a child's life to learn a new language. The program establishes a strong foundation in language learning to give students an edge as they enter middle school and beyond.
A variety of enrichment, test prep, and study skills courses are offered through ACE.
- SM07639 | Young Writer's Workshop (Grades 6-8)
- SM07646 | Fundamental Skills of Algebra (Grades 6-8)
- SM07650 | Introduction to Geometry (Grades 8-11)
- SM07653 | Introduction to Pre-Calculus (Grades 10-12)
- SM07668 | Introductory Keyboarding for Teens (Grades 6-10)
- SM07300 | Essential Skills for Success in Middle School
- SM07624 | Effective Study Skills for Teens (Grades 6-8)
- SM08500 | SAT Test Preparation
- SM08100 | SAT Test Prep (Online)
- SM08110 | SAT Math Victory
- SM08120 | SAT Critical Reading
- SM07000 | PSAT Test Preparation
Thomas Jefferson Admissions Test Prep
- TX03000 |TJHSST Admissions Test Prep Seminar
- TX04000 | 7th Grade Jumpstart: TJ Test Prep
These courses are taught by endorsed teachers familiar with the competitive admissions process to Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology (TJHSST). Participation in this class does not constitute application, admission, or acceptance to TJHSST. Transportation is not provided and there is no reduced tuition for these classes. Refund requests must be received two business days (48 hours) prior to the class start date; refund requests are assessed a $15 processing fee.