College Success Program
The College Success Program is comprised of four individual programs that provide college access, readiness, and success services to students who are traditionally underrepresented on college campuses. Many, but not all, College Success Program students are the first in their family to attend college and/or do not have the financial means to attend without significant support.
The four programs that comprise the College Success Program are:
- AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination)
- The College Partnership Program (CPP)
- The Early Identification Program (EIP)
- Pathway to the Baccalaureate
These programs prepare students for the academic rigor of college course work, help students with the college application process, and provide enrichment experiences to build the resilience that is so often needed to successfully graduate.
Together, the programs offer a variety of services that include:
- Assistance with the college application process
- Field trips to college campuses
- Goal setting and career exploration
- Monitoring of academic performance