ACE: Property Maintenance Technician Certificate Program
ACE COURSE OFFERINGS
Property Maintenance Technician Certificate Program
Master general repair skills and construction related tasks to maintain buildings and their infrastructure. This program is ideal for building supervisors, apartment complex maintenance staff, as well as hotel, college, and other entities with onsite facilities maintenance crews. Persons considering a career in the trades will find this series helpful for career exploration. The following seven courses are required for the Property Maintenance Technician (PMT) certificate program.
The certificate program registration fee ($50) is required in order to initiate record keeping for your transcript. Courses for this certificate program can be taken in any order. This ACE certificate program is endorsed by the Northern Virginia Work Investment Board (NVWIB).
- CE01006 | Property Maintenance Technician Registration Fee ($50)
- TI05581 | Drywall, Painting, and Waterproofing Workshop
- TI05582 | Heating and Air Conditioning Systems
- TI05583 | Nuts and Bolts of PMT Careers
- TI05587 | Electrical Workshop: Maintenance & Repair
- TI05590 | Plumbing Workshop: Maintenance & Repair
- TI05595 | Door Locks Workshop: Installation Maintenance & Repair
- TI05593 | Appliance Repair Workshop
- TI05358 | Blueprint Reading
- TI05374 | CFC Exam Prep
- TI05598 | OSHA Construction 10 Hour Outreach Training Program