Mobile Fingerprinting Service (Groups)
Services provided for companies/agencies with five or more volunteers
FCPS Human Resources - Client Services will provide this service for your company or agency for free with at least five or more volunteers. Follow these guidelines prior to this service.
- Complete the Volunteer Application Form (HR-3) and submit it to your group lead who will be coordinating with you, your group and the FCPS Mobile Fingerprinting Service to establish a date, time and location for the mobile fingerprinting to occur.
- Your group lead should coordinate via email with the school contact to ensure that HR-8 (This document must be initiated by an FCPS hiring supervisor) Forms have been submitted for all the volunteers and that the Human Resources team has received the completed HR-8 forms.
- Your group lead should coordinate via email with Mario Martinez-Diaz at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a date, time and location for the fingerprinting service. This service is offered Monday - Friday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. depending on availability.
- All forms above must be complete prior to the mobile unit coming to your location.
- All applicants must provide a government-issues photo ID at the time of fingerprinting.
- Learn about the different processes for Individuals and annual Renewals.