Fairfax 카운티의 COVID-19 백신 및 예방 접종 절차 : 가족을위한 웹 세미나 (COVID-19 Vaccines and the Vaccination Process in Fairfax County: A Webinar for Families)
The FCPS Parent Resource Center is offering the following free webinar:
Fairfax 카운티의 COVID-19 백신 및 예방 접종 절차 : 가족을위한 웹 세미나 (COVID-19 Vaccines and the Vaccination Process in Fairfax County: A Webinar for Families presented in Korean)
Join the Fairfax County Health Department and the Fairfax County Public Schools or FCPS Parent Resource Center for important updates about COVID-19 and the vaccines that have been developed to help prevent disease.
Topics will include:
- COVID-19 impacts (health, economic, education)
- The vaccine
- Community immunity: What is it and How do we get there?
- Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccines— how they work and their effectiveness
- Safety of vaccines
- Vaccination process: Eligibility and How to register
Tuesday May 11 6:30-7:30 Register for :
- Sessions are subject to change or cancellation based on the number of registrations
We are limited to 500 participants so register early!