ACSD Meet and Greet
The Fairfax County School Board’s Advisory Committee for Students with Disabilities (ACSD) is hosting a Meet and Greet on Tuesday, October 22 from 7 - 9 pm at Luther Jackson Middle School located at 3020 Gallows Road, Falls Church, VA 22042.
Come to learn more about the ACSD and meet special guest, Dr. Scott Brabrand, Superintendent of Fairfax County Public Schools.
Attendees will also have an opportunity to learn more about special education supports and services through conversation with central office staff from the following programs and offices:
- Assistive Technology Services (ATS)
- Related Services (Communications Disorders, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Adapted Physical Education, Deaf/Hard of Hearing, Blind/Visually Impaired)
- Adapted Curriculum & Applied Behavior Analysis
- K-12 General Curriculum, Early Childhood, & Behavior Intervention Services
- Twice Exceptional Learners
- Office of Procedural Support
- School Psychology Services & Social Work Services
Join the Fairfax County Special Education PTA (SEPTA) for their meeting before the Meet and Greet at the same location from 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm. Rachel Bailey will be presenting on “Preparing Children for Adulthood While Still Letting Them Be Kids”.
For additional information please contact Michael Bloom at email@example.com.