2018 FCPS College Night
2018 College Night Workshops, Hayfield Secondary School
- Considerations in the College Search Process and Beyond for Students with Disabilities
- Dual Enrollment: Earning College Credits in High School
- Earning a Degree Abroad
- Funding College for Underclassmen
- Helping Teens with Mental Health and Wellness as They Transition to College
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA)
- Scholarships 101
- The Common Application
- The SAT and ACT: Their Role in the College Application Process
Limited interpretative services will be available for the workshops. American Sign Language (ASL) services should be requested in advance.
View the list of Colleges and Universities participating in the 2018 FCPS College Night at Hayfield Secondary School.