How to Find the Distance Learning Packets in FCPS 24-7 Learning
Help for parents, guardians, and students
Step 1: Go to FCPS 24-7 Learning
On the FCPS 24-7 Learning page, you will see the login screen.
- Parents: Use your SIS Parent Account username and password.
- Students: User your FCPS Student ID and password. help for students
Step 2: Continuity of Learning Resources – Distance Learning Plan
After logging in you should see the Continuity of Learning Resources – Distance Learning Plan information:
Step 3: Click on the link for your grade level.
- For PK-6 packets, click on Elementary Resources
- On the left menu, click on your grade level button.
- At the top of the screen is a folder called Distance Learning Packet. Packets are posted as they become available.
- For 7-8 packets, click on Middle and High School Resources
- On the left menu, click on Middle School Distance Learning Packets. Packets are posted by grade level.