Human Resources Advisory Committee (2019-20)
Citizen Advisory Committee
School Board Liaison
- Elizabeth Schultz, Springfield District Representative
- Helen Nixon, Ed.D., assistant superintendent, Department of Human Resources
- Sean McDonald, director, Office of Talent Acquisition and Management, Department of Human Resources
- The purpose of the HRAC is to advise the Fairfax County School Board (FCSB) on achieving and maintaining a premier workforce within a caring culture.
2019-20 Committee Charge
Leadership performance that promotes a rewarding workplace environment, HRAC will make recommendations to improve practices uses by FCPS leadership personnel at school and district levels to promote a rewarding workplace environment.
Meeting Dates and Parking Information
- The parking deck is located to the rear of the Gatehouse Administration Building. Take the elevators to the fifth floor. On the fifth floor, turn in the direction of the clear glass doors and make a right to go down the hall. Turn right at the end of the hall and Room 5055 is located at the end on your left.
- All meetings are held in room 5055 from 6 p.m. - 8 p.m. unless otherwise specified.