The Second Annual Back2Fairfax Operational Seminar
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
How to log into our CrowdCompass event app?
You received an initial email invitation containing the compass logo.
It provides you these simple instructions for you to follow:
- Step 1. Download the App! with an olive-green button to click and download.
- Step 2: Verify Your Account with the Event Password: B2FCPS2021 given.
After you have done these steps you will receive a second email message with the logo and the Verification Code for you to enter in the CrowdCompass App. This will give access to create your event schedule and to check out the virtual sessions. If you have not received this invitation within an hour (it takes a little time for the system to send all of the invites!), make sure you check your Junk or Other folders – it comes from Crowd Compass and is sometimes sorted out of your general mailbox!
How to retain access to this event app?
You can either download the app to your phone or access it via your web browser on your computer (or both!). We recommend that, during Back2Fairfax, you access the app via your web browser, as you will have more functionality in the virtual session spaces there. Once you have registered on the event site, you can bookmark the URL for more easy access.
How to view the agenda and navigate the event app?
Please refer to the initial email invitation containing the logo. it has the following three resources for you to use:
- Back2Fairfax Agenda
- Be sure to attend our Opening (5:00pm) and Closing sessions featuring appearances from Dr. Scott Brabrand, Superintendent of FCPS and Jeffrey Platenberg, Assistant Superintendent, Facilities & Transport Services respectively.
- Navigate the CrowdCompass App
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
Have questions for Human Resources?
We know that you probably have a lot of questions about employment with FCPS, benefits, licensure, and more! If you have questions following the Back2Fairfax event, please email Back2Fairfax@fcps.edu. We are happy to assist!
Having trouble with the CrowdCompass App?
Email us at Back2Fairfax@fcps.edu.