Summer 2022 Resources
Translate this page
Below you’ll find some resources from FCPS and Fairfax County Government to help you have a fun, safe, and healthy summer.
Activities and Learning
- FCPS summer learning, enrichment, and camps.
- Use of FCPS school grounds by individuals or groups.
- Fairfax County Guide to Summer: Pools, parks, performances, and more.
- Fairfax Park Authority camps.
- Fairfax County Public Libraries summer reading program.
- Summer Meal Kits will be offered every Tuesday from June 14 to August 8. Meal Kits will consist of seven days of breakfast and lunch. All FCPS students (regardless of age) are eligible for free meals, as well as other county children that are 18 years and under. Parents/caregivers picking up meal kits for children should let staff know how many children's meals they need.
- Summer School: No cost meals (breakfast and lunch) will be available for all FCPS students attending FCPS summer school programs.
- Fairfax County Health Department Immunization Information. Don't delay, make sure your children are up to date on their childhood and school required immunizations as soon as possible.
- The Inova Cares Clinic for Families: Schools Physicals and Immunizations for Medicaid eligible or uninsured children.
- Free COVID-19 Test Kits: Every home in the U.S. is eligible to order a 3rd round of free at-home tests from covid.gov/tests.
- COVID-19 Vaccines and Boosters: Health Department Resources.
- Información sobre COVID-19 en Español del Gobierno del Condado de Fairfax.
- Mental Health and Emergency Services information.
- Virtual Mental Wellness Consultation (form in English): Through August 5, the FCPS Office of Intervention and Prevention Services will offer virtual mental wellness consultations. Parents and students can schedule a 45-minute consultation with a school psychologist or school social worker by phone or videoconference.
- A message from Fairfax-Falls Church Community Services Board on Opioid Overdoses (English and Español)