Application for the 2021 Student Representative to the School Board
Each year FCPS students have the opportunity to apply for the position of the student representative to the School Board. The student representative is not a member of the School Board but serves in a nonvoting, advisory capacity, representing the interests of the students of Fairfax County Public Schools. For more information on this role, see FCPS Policy 1802.
- Students who are currently in grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Be a resident of Fairfax County or Fairfax City and a student in Fairfax County Public Schools.
Students do not need to be current members of the Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council (SAC).
Applications are due Wednesday, April 7, 2021.
- Complete and Submit the Student Representative Application. Students will need to login with their FCPS Google account to submit an application.
- Attend the election convention online (via Blackboard Collaborate Ultra) on Monday, April 26, 2021. Be prepared to speak in front of SAC student delegates. Additional details will be provided to candidates via email.
- The SAC student delegates will vote to elect the representative to the School Board.