Application for the 2019 Student Representative to the School Board
Each year FCPS students have the opportunity to apply for the position of the student representative to the School Board. The student representative is not a member of the School Board but serves in a nonvoting, advisory capacity, representing the interests of the students of Fairfax County Public Schools. For more information on this role, see FCPS Policy 1802.
- Students who are currently in grades 9, 10, and 11.
- Students do not need to be current members of the Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council (SAC).
Applications are due Monday, March 18, 2019.
- Complete and Submit the application.
- Attend the election convention at Edison High School in the Auditorium on Thursday, April 11, 2019. Be prepared to speak in front of SAC student delegates.
- The SAC student delegates will vote to elect the representative to the School Board.