The 2018 Special Education Conference is Saturday, April 21
The 13th Annual Special Education Conference will be held on Saturday, April 21, 2018 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:30 pm. at Hayfield Secondary School.
- Online registration is now open.
- Parents and community members will also be able to register by phone at 703-204-3941.
- FCPS educators, administrators, and preservice teachers should register online. FCPS staff will earn five reertification points for attending the entire conference.
Each year our keynote presenters draw a wide audience of parents, educators, pre-service teachers, and community members eager to hear latest research, strategies, and trends in the education of students with learning challenges, special needs, and disabilities.
This year’s conference focuses on building inclusive practices to support development of 21st Century skills and Portrait of a Graduate (POG) attributes for students with learning challenges, special needs, and disabilities.
Mark your calendars now for the 13th Annual Special Education Conference!
Healthy Minds is for parents, educators, and community-based providers who are interested in supporting student mental health and wellness. It represents a collaboration between FCPS’ Office of Intervention and Prevention Services and the Fairfax County Government. SUBSCRIBE to Healthy Minds and receive a monthly digest of our most recent articles.
- Healthy Minds
- Mental Health Resources and Emergency Services
- Student Wellness: Tips and Strategies
- Mental Health and Resiliency
- Fairfax County Government Prevention Toolkit
- Healthy Minds Fairfax