Providing functional and technical support to support the mission of Human Resources.
The HR Technology team provides functional and technical support for the range of applications required to meet the mission of Human Resources:
- Human Resources Information System (HRIS) – Lawson
- Employee and Manager Self Service – Lawson
- Applicant tracking (CareerQuest) and Rapid Hire – Kenexa
- Onboarding – Kenexa
- Substitute Scheduling System – Smart Find Express
- Case tracking – HRConnection
- Background check and badging applications
The team also develops specialized applications to meet the unique requirements of the K-12 human resources environment to include an array of applications to support the administration of employee benefits, evaluations, employee hiring, instructional and support employee staffing, licensure tracking for instructional employees, transactional data processing, and mandated and ad hoc reporting. The team leads efforts for application upgrades, HR application procurements, application integration efforts, and training as well as supports the department by providing software and hardware installation and maintenance, managing local network drives, servers, and security.