Welcome to South County MS!
Bullying and Harassment Prevention Week October 20th - 24th
- Monday, October 20th - Wear Blue to Support Bullying Prevention
- Tuesday, October 21st - Wear Tie Die to Support Peace Day
- Wednesday, October 22nd - Wear Orange to Support Unity Day
- Thursday, October 23rd - Wear Neon
- Friday, October 24th - Show School Spirit with Extreme Blue and Green Day
AAP Parent Coffee
Thursday, October 23rd from 9:15 am to 10:15 am
Electronic Progress Reports
All teachers will be emailing home Electronic Progress Reports on Thursday, October 23rd or Friday, October 24th. If you need to update you email address, please see directions below.
Important Upcoming Deadlines for AAP Fall Screening
Level IV Referral forms are due to school counselor by October 24th. Referral Forms and additional resources are available on the FCPS Advanced Academics Program website.
Thursday, October 30th from 9:30 am to 10:30 am
1st Quarter Ends & Two Hour Early Release
The 1st Quarter Grading Period ends on Friday, October 31st. This day is a two hour early release for all FCPS students.
All FCPS schools will be closed on Monday, November 2nd and Tuesday, November 3rd for Teacher Workdays.
Make Up Picture Day
Students who missed having their school picture taken will have another chance on Wednesday, November 5th.
The Mustang 3x4 Reading Challenge begins!
Students are challenged to read three books between October 6th and November 5th. Read three books, turn in a book log, and celebrate your accomplishment at the exclusive Mustang 3x4 Celebration. To learn more about the challenge, click here. To download the reading log, click here.
Parents, Need to Update Your Email?
Please follow the below procedure for to update your email address in our Student Information System to receive Keep in Touch messages and Electronic Progress Reports.
- Fill out the Parent Information Update Form (PDF)
- Bring the completed form with valid ID to the front office to be verified.
- Student Services will update your information
Click the above link to learn more about our Self Advocacy Program.
The link above provides resources for parents who have concerns about the emotional and behavioral health of their child or teen, and want to know more about what they can do to help them grow up healthy and safe.