Return to South County Home
Join, Participate in, and Support the South County High School PTSO
What does the PTSO do?
- Serves all high school students at South County.
- Finds and organizes parent volunteers for the school.
- Raises money for school-focused programs and services, such as Academic Awards and Enrichment, Science Fair, Laptop Scholarship, Baccalaureate, club support, exceptional education, Career Center, and technology.
- Publishes the monthly PTSO Mane E-vent newsletter.
- Prints the South County Student Directory.
- Produces the All Night Grad Party.
- Holds monthly meetings to discuss current issues affecting our school with administrators, teachers, students, and parents.
- Supports our school faculty and staff and lets them know how much we value their work.
*Below is a list of activities/events sponsored by the South County High School PTSO. Please take some time to view, mark your calendars, and/or print these upcoming items and events.
All Night Grad Party (ANGP) Forms/Flyers/Events - Fundraising supports the 2013 All Night Graduation Party