- 3/26 - Recognition Reception Honoring National Board Certified Teachers, Luther Jackson Middle School, 6 p.m.
- 3/25 - The 2015 Technology Mentorship Fair, Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology Auditorium and Gymnasium, 11 a.m.
- 3/22 - 60th Annual Fairfax County Regional Science and Engineering Fair Awards Ceremony, Robinson Secondary School Field House, 3 p.m.
- 3/14 - Board of Supervisors Budget Dialogue, Fairfax County Government Center, 2:30 p.m.
- 3/14 - Board of Supervisors Budget Dialogue, South County Government Center, 8350 Richmond Highway, Rm. 301, Alexandria, 10 a.m.
- 3/14 - Race for Technology, Halley Elementary School Parking Lot, 8:30 a.m.
- 3/12 - School Board Student Leadership Development Program mock forum work session, Gatehouse Administration Center, Conference Room 1600, 6 p.m.
- 3/11 - Girls on the Run, Greater Reston Arts Center, 12001 Market Street,
Reston, 6 p.m.
- 3/10 - 3rd Annual Culinary Challenge, Marshall High School, 4 p.m.
- 3/8 - Northern Virginia Hall of Fame 25th Annual Induction Ceremony and Awards Banquet, Hilton Hotel, 7920 Jones Branch Drive, McLean, 2:30 p.m.
- 3/7 - 10th Annual Special Education Conference, Hayfield Secondary School, 8 a.m.
- 3/6 - Boys and Girls Club of Greater Washington's Casino Night, Tyson's Ritz Carlton, 1700 Tysons Boulevard, McLean, 6:30 p.m.
- 3/5 - Asian American LEAD's Aspire to LEAD Lunch, Woo Lae Oak Restaurant, 8240 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, 12 p.m.
- 3/5 - Blue Ribbon Recognition, Haycock Elementary School, 10 a.m.