The Office of Assistant Superintendent for Professional Learning and Accountability oversees all functions of the Department of Professional Learning and Accountability.
- application process, general timetable, and fee
- submission formats and content requirements
- applicable educational, financial and management standards
- relationships between the District and any FCPS-approved charter schools, and
- other information/requirements key to a charter school's success
Technical support for the charter school application and review process, as well as for performance monitoring and reporting, is provided by the Special Projects Administrator in the FCPS Department of Professional Learning and Accountability.
No charter schools are currently operating within Fairfax County Public Schools.
May 2, 2013