The JMHS website will be fully updated with 2015-2016 content by Friday, September 4, 2015
- Thank you, Mr. Merrell!
After 31 years of dedicated service to FCPS, and 14 of those
years as the principal of JMHS, Mr. Merrell is retiring effective July 31st.
We thank him for all the hard work he put into making JMHS an
excellent school for students to grow and learn. The Warhawk Nation
wishes Mr. Merrell all the best as he begins the next chapter of his life.
- Principal Selection Process
- Class of 2016- Senior Portraits
- All seniors should have had a senior portrait taken by now.
- If you have NOT, please call Lifetouch at 800-445-1189.
- Click here for more details.
- JMHS Main Office Summer Hours
- Monday- Friday 8am-3pm
- Flight School Information 2015
- Program for all rising 9th graders
- Thursday, August 27th 8:30am-12pm
- Madison Bridges Summer Program
- Summer Session for Rising 9th Graders
- Info and Registration here
- Madison Summer Reading 2015
- Where You Go is Not Who You’ll Be by F. Bruni
- JMHS Common Read 2015 Information
- 2015-2016 Bell Schedule
- JMHS School Improvement Plan 14-15
Grading and Reporting