Technology@Home enables FCPS students and staff to purchase technology products at discount rates.
- All offerings are managed by the vendors and questions should be directed to the vendor.
- FCPS is unable to make product suggestions, answer questions about purchases, or to provide product support.
- Most vendors allow one purchase annually per employee, or student, and require verification of affiliation with FCPS.
Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus -
for FCPS Students!
- Program Highlights:
- Eligible only to currently enrolled FCPS Students.
- Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus: includes Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, and Skype for Business
- Install on up to 5 machines (PC or Mac) and up to 5 mobile devices with Office Mobile for Android or Office Mobile for iPhone.
- Important Information:
- Students must register using their FCPS Gmail account, StudentIDfirstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registration requires the student to create a new onthehub.com account that is linked to their fcpsschools.net email. From that process a unique ImaFCPSStudent@office365.fcpsschools.net account is created.
- After installation, students need to connect to the Internet at least once every 30 days for the software to remain active.
- Students are required to annually verify current FCPS enrollment. Upon graduation or transfer out of FCPS, the software will go into reduced functionality after 30 days, until the subscription is renewed; most post-secondary institutions offer this program, including NVCC.
- Review system requirements prior to installation! This is available once you select the product and appears on the second tab, "System Requirements".
- PDF of Directions: This is a PDF of directions on the account creation process.
- To start shopping: http://fcps.onthehub.com (Access from FCPS locations is restricted, please do this from home.)
- Questions & Support:
This program is a benefit of our Microsoft Enterprise Agreeement and managed by Kivuto
Adobe Creative Cloud discount for Students
FCPS Faculty & Staff -Microsoft & Adobe Discounts
- These programs are a benefit of our Adobe and Microsoft Enterprise Agreements.
- Adobe Creative Cloud for only $9.75 annually!
- Microsoft Office starting at $9.75
- FCPS Staff - http://fcpswah.onthehub.com (Access from FCPS locations is restricted, please do this from home.)
- Staff must register with their FCPS e-mail account
- ***Office 2016 is not compatible with FCPS email Exchange servers and will not work correctly. Office 2016 should not be installed on FCPS-owned devices
Dell Consumer Discounts
Dell offers up to 10% off equipment, typically with a 1-year warranty. Discounts include desktops, notebooks, digital cameras, and other accessories.
- Visit http://www.dell.com/mpp/FairfaxSchools
and enter member id SS29308666
Hewlett-Packard Consumer Discounts
- Hewlett-Packard has created a secure web site for FCPS/FCG offering discounts on desktops, notebooks, digital cameras, and other accessories.
- Visit www.hpdirect.com/employee/fairfaxcounty
and register for the Purchase Program. Company code: 3247
Kajeet Consumer Products
- Kajeet is a wireless provider dedicated to kids and education and is partnering with FCPS to offer discounted family-friendly telecommunication services. Purchase a Smartphone and/or service plan for your child with free, unlimited, award-winning parental controls. Enter promo code FCPS15 at checkout to save 15%.
MiFi (Mobile Hotspot) Checkout program
- Schools have the option of purchasing mobile hotspot devices with built-in content filtering to checkout to students. Please check with your local school principal for more information and availibility.
Low-cost Internet Available to Families Enrolled in Free Lunch Program
Cox Communications and Comcast offer high speed internet to qualifying families for $9.95 per month and a refurbished computer for $150.
Cox Connect2Compete Program
Comcast Internet Essentials Program