Express Scripts (Aetna/Innovation Health and CareFirst)
Express Scripts, Inc. (ESI) manages the prescription drug benefits for FCPS employees enrolled in the Aetna/Innovation Health and CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage plans.
- Network includes 68,000 participating retail pharmacies, as well as mail-service pharmacies for both maintenance and specialty medications.
- Low $7 copayment for generic medications. 20% coinsurance (max $50) for brand name medications.
- Maximum annual out-of-pocket limit of $1,500 for an individual and $3,000 for a family.
- Going on vacation? You can fill your next month’s prescription early with “vacation override”.
- See the cost of your medications before you order by logging into your Express Scripts account at: www.express-scripts.com/fcps and selecting "Manage Prescriptions," then "Price a Medication."
- Automated refill reminders are available.