- Bus routes are established to assist eligible students to attend schools using designated stops.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children and selecting their children’s walking route to and from bus stops.
- Buses operate only on roads that are properly maintained and considered safe and appropriate for school bus travel.
- Bus routes are not established for the purpose of delivering students to their individual residences.
- Exceptions may be made for certain special needs students.
- Schools will provide a list of bus stops to students in their back-to-school packets before school begins.
- Bus stops are not published on public web sites for security reasons.
- Kindergarten students riding afternoon school buses are to be met at the bus door and asked for by name by a parent, parent designee, guardian, or a responsible middle school or higher sibling.
If you have a bus transportation concern, please contact the bus transportation representative for your school.