Posted on March 21, 2012
Call For Coaches
Note: All positions are for varsity head coach, unless specified otherwise.
Interested in applying for a position? Use the information provided below to contact the school directly.
Note: The next Call for Coaches will be posted on April 4.
|Chantilly||Assistant Cheerleading||Terry Brown
|Herndon||Assistant Field Hockey||Jonathan Frohm
|Langley||Freshman Cheerleading, Junior Varsity Cheerleading, Assistant Cheerleading||Geoff Noto
|Lake Braddock||Golf, Gymnastics||Mark Martino
|Madison||Junior Varsity Field Hockey, Freshman Field Hockey||John Lingenfelter
|West Potomac||Football, Cheerleading||Aaron Helmick
|South County||Assistant Girls Basketball, Assistant Wrestling||Michael Pflugrath
|West Springfield||Assistant Football||Andy Muir
|Westfield||Girls Basketball||Terri Towle
Note: All positions are for varsity head coach, unless specified otherwise. FCPS has provisions for non-teaching personnel to coach in FCPS. College degrees are not required. All coaches are required to attend and successfully complete a coaching education program, including a sports first aid component. For more information, please check out FCPS activities and athletic programs.
Call for Coaches is usually posted on the first and third Wednesdays of the month during the school year. Note: The next Call for Coaches will be posted on April 4.
Directors of Student Activities: To submit a position opening to be posted here, go to the Call for Coaches form on FCPSnet (This link is not for use by job seekers). No positions are carried over from previous postings.
If you have a question about a specific job opening, contact the school directly using the contact information listed above. To report a problem concerning this web page, contact Supergram editor Andy Grunig.
Other Top Stories
- Thrive Across America Online Fitness Challenge Starts April 9
- FCPS Website Receives Top Grade for Transparency from Sunshine Review
- Spotlight: Interview with Dr. Dale—FY 2013 Budget Update (video)
- Michelle Henry Named National Health Teacher of the Year
- TMPC to Close During Spring Break
- Matt Beall Named February News Liaison of the Month
- ERFC Launches Membership Survey, Open Until March 28
- Books 24x7 Featured Title: What's Stopping You? Why Smart People Don't Always Reach Their Potential, and How You Can
- FCPS Special Education Conference Set for March 24 at Lake Braddock
- Free George Mason University Introduction to Special Education Classes to Be Offered Online
- Twenty-First Annual Teacher Researcher Conference to Be Held May 24 at George Mason University, Proposal Deadline Is April 10
- Applications Due April 13 for 2012-13 Great Beginnings Coaches
- Transitioning to Retirement? Fairfax CASA Seeks Volunteers to Speak Up for Children in Court