Posted on January 25, 2012
Information for FCPS Remembers is provided by the Educational Employees Supplementary Retirement System of Fairfax County (ERFC) and by the Department of Human Resources for members of the Fairfax County Employees Retirement System (FCERS).
In the event of the death of any active employee who is now contributing to the ERFC and/or the VRS retirement systems, or any retiree who retired from these systems, notify the ERFC retirement office by calling 703-426-3900. The retirement office will provide the names to Supergram with details of the deceased's employment with FCPS. In the event of the death of an active member or retiree of FCERS, notify Benefit Processing at 571-423-3200.
- Gail Hall, educational administrative assistant III at Marshall, who retired November 1, 1999, and who died November 23, 2011.
- Mike Millan, athletic director at Mt. Vernon, who retired July 1, 1978, and who died December 25, 2011.
- Katherine Forsyth, clerical assistant I at Stuart, who retired July 1, 1987, and who died November 23, 2011.
- Lori Riddick, business and information technology Teacher at Twain, who died January 14.
- Enis DiFusco, teacher at Fort Hunt, who retired July 1, 1975, and who died March 26, 2011.
- Jane Brown, teacher at Churchill Road, who retired July 1, 1984, and who died April 18, 2011.
- Sylvia Cymes, teacher at Annandale, who retired July 1, 1995, and who died September 20, 2011.
- Sandra Bryan, administrative assistant in the Office of Food and Nutrition Services, who retired July 1, 2007, and who died December 6, 2011.
- Helen Adams, teacher at Edison, who retired July 1, 1986, and who died December 21, 2011.
Other Top Stories
- Superintendent Dale Proposes FY 2013 Budget, Adds Positions to Address Membership Growth
- Understanding Your 2011
W-2 Form; 2012 Tax Changes
- FCPS Launches Living Fit in Fairfax Project
- Deduction Change Reminder for 11- and 12-Month Employees
- Spotlight: Interview with Dr. Dale on the FY 2013 Proposed Budget (video)
- FCPS Working Conditions Survey 2012 Closes February 3
- Supergram's February Schedule
- Summer Curriculum Development Application Website Available February 27
- Automatic Data Processing Is New Flexible Spending Account Vendor
- Special Education Extended School Year Employment Opportunities Available Online February 1
- eLearnIT Featured Course: Making a Positive Impression in an Internal Interview
- Pathways to Leadership Conference to Be Held March 13, Online Registration Opens February 1
- 2012 Changes to the Summer School Employment Application Process
- Fairfax County Government Offers First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Nominations Now Open for 2012 Business and Community Partnerships Awards, Deadline Is March 16