Posted on January 25, 2012
People On the Move
Please Note: Information for People on the Move is provided by the Department of Human Resources, Office of Employment Services.
- Jean Consolla from assistant principal at Hollin Meadows to principal at Mount Eagle.
- Corinne Moore from instructional coach at Glasgow to educational specialist, cluster collaborative learning, at Gatehouse Administration Center.
- Bassil Hashimi from public health attendant at Columbia to public health attendant at Key Center.
- Delmy Lazo Gonzalez from custodian I at Orange Hunt to custodian I at Sandburg.
- Victoria Woellner-Fields from executive administrative assistant I/II, School Board Office, to audit technician I/II/III, internal audit, at Gatehouse Administration Center.
- Tracey Blaine from associate principal to assistant principal at Hayfield Secondary.
- Pamela Brumfield from principal to associate principal at Hayfield Secondary.
- Erin Lenart from assistant principal at Thoreau to assistant principal at West Springfield High (effective 02/01/12).
- Jean Massie from learning disabilities teacher at Laurel Hill to educational specialist, pyramid procedural support at Fairfax Ridge.
- Tara Charity from assistant principal at Sandburg to assistant principal at West Potomac (effective 02/01/12).
- Ivan Johnson from assistant principal at West Potomac to assistant principal at Sandburg (effective 02/01/12).
New Hires and Appointments
- Patrick Amoako to custodian I at South County.
- Daniel Dixon to public health training assistant at Marshall.
- Nan Curran to auditor II, internal audit, at Gatehouse Administration Center.
- Angelia Foso to custodian I at Fairfax.
- Catherine Francis to custodian I at Glen Forest.
Other Top Stories
- Superintendent Dale Proposes FY 2013 Budget, Adds Positions to Address Membership Growth
- Understanding Your 2011
W-2 Form; 2012 Tax Changes
- FCPS Launches Living Fit in Fairfax Project
- Deduction Change Reminder for 11- and 12-Month Employees
- Spotlight: Interview with Dr. Dale on the FY 2013 Proposed Budget (video)
- FCPS Working Conditions Survey 2012 Closes February 3
- Supergram's February Schedule
- Summer Curriculum Development Application Website Available February 27
- Automatic Data Processing Is New Flexible Spending Account Vendor
- Special Education Extended School Year Employment Opportunities Available Online February 1
- eLearnIT Featured Course: Making a Positive Impression in an Internal Interview
- Pathways to Leadership Conference to Be Held March 13, Online Registration Opens February 1
- 2012 Changes to the Summer School Employment Application Process
- Fairfax County Government Offers First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Nominations Now Open for 2012 Business and Community Partnerships Awards, Deadline Is March 16