Posted on January 25, 2012
Call For Coaches
Note: All positions are for varsity head coach, unless specified otherwise.
Interested in applying for a position? Use the information provided below to contact the school directly.
Note: The next Call for Coaches will be posted on February 8. (Note adjusted schedule.)
|Falls Church||Junior Varsity Boys Soccer, Assistant Boys Lacrosse, Spring Track (Throws and Jumps), Assistant Softball, Assistant Baseball, Assistant Football||Jeanne Kelly
|Hayfield||Assistant Baseball||E.W. Nowland
|Lee||Assistant Baseball, Assistant Girls Lacrosse, Girls Spring Track, Boys Spring Track||Lori Barb
|Marshall||Assistant Spring Track, Assistant Softball, Volleyball||Joe Swarm
|Oakton||Volleyball, Freshman Boys Lacrosse, Assistant Cheerleading (Multiple Positions), Assistant Field Hockey (Multiple Positions)||Pat Full
|Robinson||Junior Varsity Softball, Field Hockey||Jeff Ferrell
|South County||Junior Varsity Volleyball, Freshman Volleyball||Michael Pflugrath
|South Lakes||Assistant Baseball, Assistant Girls Lacrosse||Linda Jones
|West Potomac||Spring Track (Sprints, Throws, Hurdles), Volleyball, Golf, Junior Varsity Girls Lacrosse||Aaron Helmick
Note: All positions are for varsity head coach, unless specified otherwise. FCPS has provisions for non-teaching personnel to coach in FCPS. College degrees are not required. All coaches are required to attend and successfully complete a coaching education program, including a sports first aid component. For more information, please check out FCPS activities and athletic programs.
Call for Coaches is usually posted on the first and third Wednesdays of the month during the school year. Note: The next Call for Coaches will be posted on February 8. (Note adjusted schedule.)
Directors of Student Activities: To submit a position opening to be posted here, go to the Call for Coaches form on FCPSnet (This link is not for use by job seekers). No positions are carried over from previous postings.
If you have a question about a specific job opening, contact the school directly using the contact information listed above. To report a problem concerning this web page, contact Supergram editor Andy Grunig.
Other Top Stories
- Superintendent Dale Proposes FY 2013 Budget, Adds Positions to Address Membership Growth
- Understanding Your 2011
W-2 Form; 2012 Tax Changes
- FCPS Launches Living Fit in Fairfax Project
- Deduction Change Reminder for 11- and 12-Month Employees
- Spotlight: Interview with Dr. Dale on the FY 2013 Proposed Budget (video)
- FCPS Working Conditions Survey 2012 Closes February 3
- Supergram's February Schedule
- Summer Curriculum Development Application Website Available February 27
- Automatic Data Processing Is New Flexible Spending Account Vendor
- Special Education Extended School Year Employment Opportunities Available Online February 1
- eLearnIT Featured Course: Making a Positive Impression in an Internal Interview
- Pathways to Leadership Conference to Be Held March 13, Online Registration Opens February 1
- 2012 Changes to the Summer School Employment Application Process
- Fairfax County Government Offers First-Time Homebuyer Program
- Nominations Now Open for 2012 Business and Community Partnerships Awards, Deadline Is March 16