Whether you are looking to launch a new business or career, pursue a long-held interest, or continue a chosen program of study, ACE has the offerings to suit your schedule and your pocketbook. Enjoy!
Many courses are offered at The Plum Center for Lifelong Learning.
Be sure to see our complete listing of currently-available courses.
- Office Skills: Keyboarding for Document Production
- Office Skills: Customer Service and Document Processing
- Successful Fundraising
- Lift Off with LinkedIn
- Twitter—Tweet Your Talk
- Advertising with AdWords
- Get Great Search Engine Optimization (SE0) Results!
- Crab Feast
- Peak of Summer’s Bounty
- An Elegant Picnic
- Havana Nights—Cooking from Cuba
- Curry in a Hurry
- It’s All Greek to Me
- Healthy and Delicious Thai Food
- Web Designer/Developer Certificate Program
- Computer Support Technician Certificate Program
- Computers for Beginners
- Graphics for the Web
- SEO: Improve Your Website’s Visibility
- A+ Certification Prep
Online courses are a convenient way to learn anytime and anywhere you have a PC. High-speed internet access is recommended. Full outlines are available at www.coursecatalog.com/fairfax
- How to Build Rapport with Your Clients
- Find the Best Funding Sources
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training Library
- Six Sigma Black Belt Training Library
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Certificate in Web Writing/Editing
- Fast Track Approach to Making Money as a Freelance Writer
- Write a Marketable Script