Back to School Activites and Events
Open House: September 3, 2:00-3:30 Come to Woodley Hills Elementary, meet your teacher, find your classroom, drop off supplies, and get ready for a great school year!
Supply Lists: Forgot what you need to bring for class this year? Check out the Supply lists here!
Woodley Hills Family Picnic: September 11, 5:30 – 7:00 Bring your family to meet the WHES family at our annual Family Picnic!
Back to School Night: September 24, 6:30 – 8:00 Come meet and talk to your child/children’s teacher. Learn important information about their school year and learning. You can also learn more about PTA and other school Clubs and activities. This is one event you don’t want to miss to make sure you and your child are ready and excited about the school year!
- Summer Activities To Look Out For
- Local Level IV Advanced Academic Services
- 2014 SOL Dates ( Visit our SOL Practice Page )
- FCPS 24/7Support
- Elementary Progress Report Information for Parents
- Review the FCPS Handbook
- Student Rights and Responsibility - See the Student Video - See the Parent Video
- Important Forms
- FCPS Wellness Policy Brochure
- Bring Your Own Device Policy