Congratulations, Mr. Fischer Sanchez - You are the FCPS Hispanic Teacher of the Year 2014-15!
- FCPS Summer Reading 2015
- Summer Reading Assignment both 7 & 8
- Summer English Assignment Packet 7th Grade
- Summer English Assignment Packet 8th Grade
- Summer Rising 7th Grade Math
- Summer Rising 8th Math Grade
- Welcome Military Families to FCPS
- Principal Letter to Whitman MS Community
Summer Programs 2015 Sign-Up Info.
Walt Whitman Middle School will be hosting a 4 week 21 Century “Transition to High School” Program this summer. The program will run from July 13 – August 7, 2015 from 7:30 am – 12:30 p.m. This is an opportunity for students to gain skills in preparation for the next level in their educational pursuits. All rising 9th grade Whitman students are invited and breakfast, lunch and snack will be provided, as well as bus transportation Please enroll your rising 9th grade student on line. Paper applications are available upon request. ATTENDANCE 2015
- Register for SELT
- Monday-Friday 7:30 to 11:30 am - FREE!
Camp Rainbow For Girls in Grades K-6 In partnership with the WMS PTA & XSTREAM Clubs - Girls will have an opportunity to explore science, make crafts, learn songs and games, explore drama, dance and more while they ENJOY making new friends and learning about Girl Scouts.
VEX & VEXIQ Robotics Camp -XSTREAM Summer Experience 2015! Registration for the camp is now open. Sign up for VEX & VEXIQ.
Whitman MS JUMP START Program for Rising 7th Graders will be held during two sessions, August 11/12 & August 13/14. Register your rising 7th grader.
After School Program Info for Parents
- Up Coming After - School Events
- Student Expectations
- ASP Club Schedule
- FCPS Mobileapp here's how to get it to keep informed!
- FCPS Food and Nutrition Services (Wellness)
- Course Catalogue 2015-16