Book Your Summer is a program that builds a community of readers in FCPS. Book Your Summer will run from June 27 - September 7, 2016.
Similar to a Bingo game, rising 1st through 12th grade students are encouraged to spend the summer reading using the READ! activity card as a guide.
Students successfully participate if they achieve a “READ!” of their choice across the card in any direction.
For additional information and to download your activity card, click here.
Not Too Late to Order a Year Book!
The White Oaks Elementary yearbook has sold out. There are no more extra copies for sale at the school.
Candid Color will start selling late yearbooks starting June 27. Go to www.candidcolor.net and select yearbooks. The access code is WOEYBK16. The cost will be $30.00 plus $12.00 to ship the book to your home address.
Contact Candid Color with any questions at email@example.com or 703-590-0187.
Elementary Institute for the Arts (E-IFTA)
- 2-week summer enrichment program for students who enjoy the visual and performing arts
- Students rotate through 8 classes -- 2 in the areas of dance, music, theatre and visual art
- Open to students currently in grades 3-5
- Location is Lake Braddock Secondary from July 11-July 22, 2016, 8:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (M-F)
- Bus transportation from FCPS high schools is provided as part of the tuition
- Tuition is $425