Westlawn is proud to introduce our new Assistant Principals!
Welcome Ashley Castillo and Debra Woolfolk!
- Summer Challenge READ, READ, READ … 20 MINUTES a DAY!
- Registration: The main office is open from 8am – 4pm to enroll new students for the 2014-2015 school year.
Contact Troy Newlon for registration questions: email@example.com or 703-241-5100
• Kindergarten Registration Information
• All Other Grades Registration Information
- Important Immunization Requirement: Do You Have a Child Entering Sixth Grade Next Year?
If yes, he or she may need a booster dose of Tdap (tetanus,diphtheria, acellular pertussis).
Sixth grade students cannot begin school in September without documentation of having had the Tdap vaccine. Parents or guardians of current fifth graders should check their child’s immunization records. Students can receive immunizations required for school at any Fairfax County Health Department immunization clinic.
Information about health department clinic locations and hours can be found at
- School Supply lists for 2014-15 are posted! Click the Supply Lists button on the left to view your child's list.
Westlawn has earned the Golden Apple Wellness Award!
Westlawn supports and promotes healthy nutrition. For more information, please visit the Fairfax County Public Schools Food and Nutrition Website and the Wellness Policy.