- SOL testing begins in May, click on the SOL schedule link to view the testing schedule for Westlawn: SOL SCHEDULE then use the back arrow to return to this page.
- Click on the blue link to access the SOL practice Items from the Virginia Department of Education
- Our teachers have an SOL message for students, check it out HERE!!!
- Monday, May 25th - No School for Memorial Day Holiday
Wolf Trap Early Childhood STEM Learning Through the Arts Program at Westlawn!
Click the picture to see our Westlawn Kindergarten students and teachers in action!
Click here to learn more about Wolf Trap's Reseach Findings.
Westlawn has earned the Golden Apple Wellness Award!
Westlawn supports and promotes healthy nutrition. For more information, please visit the Fairfax County Public Schools Food and Nutrition Website and the Wellness Policy.
- Food and Nutrition Services
- ANNUAL FLYER DISTRIBUTION FOR NON-PROFITS In accordance with Regulation 1367, Westlawn Elementary School designates three Wednesdays for distribution of flyers and related information from nonprofit organizations. The dates for the 2014 - 2015 School Year will be September 3, September 25 and May 21. Flyers need to be delivered one week in advance and have this phrase printed at the bottom: "These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Fairfax County School Board, the Superintendent, or this school." In the event of a shortage, we will not make copies of fliers. Please contact Jessica Velasquez for more information.