Wolf Trap Early Childhood STEM Learning Through the Arts Program at Westlawn!
Click the picture to see our Westlawn Kindergarten students and teachers in action!
Click here to learn more about Wolf Trap's Reseach Findings.
Advanced Academic Updates:
- Click here to view the presentation that was presented at the recent Level IV Information Night:
- Level IV Referrals and all optional materials are due by Tuesday, February 3rd.
- Contact Tiffany Jones for further information: email@example.com
- Friday, February 27th - BINGO Night! 7:00PM - 8:30PM in the cafeteria
Westlawn has earned the Golden Apple Wellness Award!
Westlawn supports and promotes healthy nutrition. For more information, please visit the Fairfax County Public Schools Food and Nutrition Website and the Wellness Policy.
- Food and Nutrition Services
- ANNUAL FLYER DISTRIBUTION FOR NON-PROFITS In accordance with Regulation 1367, Westlawn Elementary School designates three Wednesdays for distribution of flyers and related information from nonprofit organizations. The dates for the 2014 - 2015 School Year will be September 3, September 25 and May 21. Flyers need to be delivered one week in advance and have this phrase printed at the bottom: "These materials are neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Fairfax County School Board, the Superintendent, or this school." In the event of a shortage, we will not make copies of fliers. Please contact Jessica Velasquez for more information.