College & Career Center
College & Career Center Specialist:
Mondays & Thursdays 8:00am – 3:30pm
Tuesdays & Wednesdays 7:00am – 2:30pm
Fridays 7:15am – 2:45pm
College Information Night
- College Application Process
- Transcript Request Form (2014-2015)
- Transcript Request Deadline Dates (2014-2015)
- Student Information Form
- Activity Record
- Parent/Guardian Input Form
- Teacher Information Form
- Two Year College Option Information
- Going to a College Fair
Letters of Recommendation
To request a letter of recommendation, students must complete the required forms and give to his/her counselor three weeks prior to the college or scholarship deadline. To request a letter from a teacher, contact the teacher directly.
Helpful College & Career Info Search Sites
- Family Connection is the comprehensive student decision making web-based program for academic plans and college and career choices. Family Connection is available to all students and parents through FCPS 24-7. Parents already registered for FCPS 24-7 Learning Parent View will see the Family Connection Icon when they access 24-7. Parents not yet registered for Parent View should follow these instructions to create an account.
- Virginia Department of Education
- Virginia Education Wizard will help with career choices, college selection and transfer information, paying for college and additional related information.
- College Board has tons of college information and testing information.
- College Navigator
- Common Application
- State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
- Peterson’s Guide is a comprehensive educational resource to explore a variety of aspects for college preparation.
- Princeton Review has a variety of college, financial aid, and testing information
- Academic Common Market: Study in a specialized field at an out-of-state college, while paying in-state tuition rates.