Senior Class of 2016
Class of 2016 Officers
Ms. Jones (Patty)
Application for Diploma Seal for Excellence in Civics Education
completed applications due to your counselor by noon on June 13th
June 11: Junior/Senior Prom, (Gaylord Hotel)
June 15: Senior Class Trip
June 17: Convocation/Senior Awards Ceremony, 9am, Springbank Auditorium
June 20: Graduation, 9:30am, Eagle Bank Arena at George Mason University
- Seniors should arrive by and report to the loading dock area at the Patriot Center. Students shouldn’t bring anything in forms of bags/backpacks because there is nowhere to store them. Food and drink is also prohibited.
- Parking is always a concern and should arrive early to get prime parking.
- Graduation attire should be dresses, skirts, and nice pants. Girls should wear white so as not to show through their graduation robes.
- Graduation Supplies from Jostens
- Graduation Photographs by Lifetouch
- Order Graduation DVD
- Class Rings from Jostens
Senior Privelege: Seniors may leave their last block class 10 minutes early on Fridays.
*This privilege should be administered at the teacher’s discretion. Discretion should be exerted in cases such as when a student is not making solid academic progress in a course (e.g. failing) and thus should not be missing any class time. Please note, this privilege is only in effect on Fridays for senior students and does not include mix-grade level classes. Releasing students early should not occur on any other day of the school week.