Senior Class of 2016
Class of 2016 Officers
Ms. Jones (Patty)
Senior Privelege: Seniors may leave their last block class 10 minutes early on Fridays.
*This privilege should be administered at the teacher’s discretion. Discretion should be exerted in cases such as when a student is not making solid academic progress in a course (e.g. failing) and thus should not be missing any class time. Please note, this privilege is only in effect on Fridays for senior students and does not include mix-grade level classes. Releasing students early should not occur on any other day of the school week.
January 13: Senior Mid-Year Town Hall Check - In (TBA)
February 22: 100 Day Celebration (cafeteria during lunches)
March 18: Senior/Faculty Basketball Game (Gym)
April 20: Senior Luncheon
June 11: Junior/Senior Prom, (Gaylord Hotel)
June 3: Senior Class Trip
TBA: Convocation/Senior Awards Ceremony, Springbank Auditorium
June 20: Graduation, 9:30am, Patriot Center at George Mason University
- Seniors should arrive by and report to the loading dock area at the Patriot Center. Students shouldn’t bring anything in forms of bags/backpacks because there is nowhere to store them. Food and drink is also prohibited.
- Parking is always a concern and should arrive early to get prime parking.
- Graduation attire should be dresses, skirts, and nice pants. Girls should wear white so as not to show through their graduation robes.
- Graduation Supplies from Jostens
- Graduation Photographs by Lifetouch
- Order Graduation DVD
- Class Rings from Jostens