Seniors are given first priority for student parking; juniors are considered second. The West Potomac administrative staff reserves the right to deny parking on campus to any student at any time. The fee to park is $200.00.
Please complete the Parking Application and submit to Security or to the Main Office. The applications will go through a review process to ascertain eligibility versus ineligibility for parking on campus. Last year’s attendance is one determiner of eligibility status. Obligations and/or discipline history also are important.
Senior Parking Information
- Seniors will be notified during lunches on Monday and Tuesday (September 10 and 11) whether they are eligible or not to get a parking permit.
- On Monday and Tuesday (September 10 and 11), eligible Seniors may procure parking permits at the Security Office from 2:30 until 5 PM.
- Seniors must have a check for 200 dollars, proof of driver’s license, and proof of insurance. Fee waivers are available.
Junior Parking Information
Juniors may start dropping off their applications to the Main Office starting Monday, Septemeber 10th.
- Junior parking applications will be reviewed for eligibility. Attendance, obligations, and discipline are factors of eligibility.
- Juniors will be notified during lunch shifts by administrators on Thursday and Friday (September 13 and 14) of eligibility to purchase parking permits or not. Because there is limited parking on campus, eligible juniors will be placed in a lottery for selection of on-campus parking.
- Eligible juniors who are selected in the lottery will be notified by administrators during lunches and then may get parking permits on Monday and Tuesday (September 17 and 18) at the Security Office from 2:30 until 5 PM.
- Students must have a check for 200 dollars, proof of driver’s license, and proof of insurance. Fee waivers are available.
*Seniors and Juniors receive priority for any documented medical needs requiring on-campus parking access or who are involved in work coop or year-long internship programs.