6:45 am - 3:30 pm - Mon., Tues., Wed.
6:45 am - 4:30 pm - Thursday
6:45 am - 3:00 pm - Friday
Adriana Meeks, Lead Librarian
Carolyn Hilyard, Co-Librarian
What's Happening in the Library
Need Community Service Hours? Love Books? Then Adopt a Shelf!
WP Library Mission
West Potomac High School Library promotes information literacy, supports the curriculum, and works effectively with the school community to locate, evaluate and use information effectively and ethically, in a safe and friendly environment that is conducive to learning.
WP Library Procedures
- Students need a pass to come to the library during the day.
- Books may be checked out for 3 weeks and may be renewed 3 times.
- Late fines of .10 per day are charged for overdue materials.
- Students with overdue obligations in access of $5.00 may not check-out other materials until the obligations are cleared.
- Fees for lost books will be charged at current replacement value.
- Please NO food or drinks in the library.
- Please NO hats in the library.
- All personal electronic devices must be turned-off and put-away.
- The FCPS Acceptable Use Policies for Internet use must be followed.
Questions or Comments? Contact Ms. Meeks, email@example.com