Parent Teacher Student Association
Meeting Dates & Minutes
6:30pm in the WP Library
The West Potomac High School Parent-Teacher-Student Association of Fairfax, County will vote on the bylaws at the next PTSA Membership meeting on Monday, January 6, 2014
***Please note: Pounded (#) articles and sections cannot be altered or deleted.
Feel free to contact Marsha Paul, Bylaws Committee Chair, at email@example.com with any questions or comments.
- Increasing the awareness of the value of Parent-Teacher Associations (PTA/PTSA)
- Encourage more involvement of the "T" (teacher) AND the "S" (students) in our PTSA.
- Raise awareness that parents are partners in education...even in high school!
- Build community and school pride.
- Become a Certified National PTA "School of Excellence"
West Potomac 2013-2014 Elected PTSA Board Members:
- President: Don McIlwain, firstname.lastname@example.org, 703.244.6534
- First Vice President: Marilyn Aboff, email@example.com, (h) 703.799.8818, (c) 703.402.7698
- Second Vice President: Sue Bernstein, firstname.lastname@example.org, (h) 703.768.7039 (c) 703.725.7039
- Treasurer: Yvonne Dacey, email@example.com, (h) 703.780.5859, (c) 301.503.9864
- Recording Secretary: Tanya Stamos, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corresponding Secretary: Alissa Turner, email@example.com, (h) 703.360.5056, (c) 571.275.6622