Parent/School Communication Survey
West Potomac High School welcomes parents and community! Choose from many volunteer opportunities from assisting in the College and Career Center to tutoring students in subject areas. Also, joining a parent group such as the PTSA or a Booster Club helps provide the best academic and extra-curricular education possible for our children.
What is Parent View?
Parents can now create their own account for FCPS 24-7 Learning. After registering and having their account validated at one of their children’s schools, parents will have their own username and password to access all of their children's available courses, their middle school students’ Academic and Career Planning, their high school students’ career and college planning through Family Connection and will be able to update their children’s emergency information through weCare@school. Updating weCare@school with the correct email address will ensure better communication via Keep in Touch.
Creating a New Account
- Creating a New Parent View Account and First Time Login
- Before creating a parent account, please be sure to have the student ID numbers for your children available.
- You can find the FCPS student ID number on report cards and student class schedules.
- More Info on Parent View
FCPS Parent Links
- FCPS Parents
- Academics and Programs
- Keep In Touch (KIT)
- Program of Studies & SOL
- Family and School Partnerships
- FCPS Parent Resource Center