Waples Mill is a school with a dedicated community - including an active Parent Teacher Association and parent volunteers. There are programs for students in kindergarten through grade six and special programs for preschool students with disabilities aged two through five and for students with physical disabilities, learning disabilities, and/or moderate to severe disabilities. Activities for students include before and after school programs in science, foreign language, the arts, scouts, a chess club and others.
Bring Your Own Deivce (BYOD) - FCPS permits students to bring their Personally Owned Devices to schools for instructional use in the classroom. Parents may find more information about BYOD and download forms.
Parents, please review the the brochure from Facilities and Transportation Services, Parents' Guide to Bus Safety
- December 10 - ESOL Parent Coffee
- December 11 - Preschool International Luncheon
- December 12 - Bullying Assembly
- December 17 - Interims go home
- December 17 - Band and Chorus evening concert, 7:00 - 8:00 pm
- December 23 - January 3 -- Winter Break