Welcome to Saratoga!
The Home of the Saratoga SMART Stallions!
- Open House on Thursday September 3
Kindergarten: 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. -
Please meet in the cafeteria
Grades 1 to 6: 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. -
Please go to your child's classroom
Class Lists will be posted on the main entrance doors
at 4 p.m. on Wednesday September 2
- Summer Hours for School Office:
Monday to Friday -
9 a.m. to 12 noon and 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- School Supplies List for Grades K to 6 - 2015 - 2016 pdf
- Information about 2015 FCPS Summer Reading Lists and Summer Reading Programs -
- Bring Your Own Device (BYOD Information (pdf) from Key Middle School for our 6th graders who will be attending Key Middle School 2015 - 2016.
- SIS Parent View Account letters were mailed on March 9. You will receive a letter with account activation instructions. For more information about SIS Parent Accounts please watch this video and view this Quick Guide.(pdf)
- Saratoga School Improvement Plan 2014-2015 (pdf)
- Please use the link below for updates related to school closings and delays - then scroll down and click on the 'Emergency' tab.
- The FCPS 2015 - 2016 School Calendar is now available. Please see all updates here:
FCPS 2015 - 2016 School Calendar Link
Sept. 8 School Begins
Oct. 9 Student Holiday Oct. 12 Columbus Day Holiday Oct. 30 1st Grading Period Ends - Students Dismissed 2 Hours Early Nov. 2 - 3 Student Holidays
- We enjoyed some visitors today - former Saratoga students who are graduating from Lee High School
and South County High School - Class of 2015 - Congratulations!
- The FCPS Channel on You Tube
Click on the link to view a variety of videos about FCPS programs, schools and students.
- News for Fairfax County Public Schools Families
Enables FCPS students and staff to purchase technology products for home use
directly from vendors at discount rates. .
- Use the link to the left to follow us on Facebook