Technology at Rocky Run Middle School
FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard)
Information for Students:
- Your username for FCPS 24-7 Learning is your student ID number.
- Use this information if you forget your password.*Teachers in FCPS are able to reset your password if needed.
- Get connected using the FCPS 24-7 Learning Mobile App! Click here for more information.
- For additional help: FCPS curated assistance & Blackboard Help for Students.
- View information about how to register or get support for parent view.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
What are the benefits of a BYOD Program?
- Makes possible a 21st century classroom
- Fosters student ownership of their own learning
- Student real time access to information
- Smooth transition between home and school
- Provides easier student access to online instructional materials
- Supplements school resources and equipment
Students are permitted to use their personal computing devices at RRMS.
- BYOD Zones must be adhered to.
- Teachers may decide when personal computing devices are permitted in their classrooms.
- Students do not need to register their devices. Follow these directions to hook up to the wifi at RRMS.
- Google Apps for Education in FCPS
- BYOD in FCPS
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology @ Home
- Tips for Students