Technology at Rocky Run Middle School
FCPS 24-7 Learning (Blackboard)
Information for Students:
- Your username for FCPS 24-7 Learning is your student ID number.
- Use this information if you forget your password.*Teachers in FCPS are able to reset your password if needed.
- Get connected using the FCPS 24-7 Learning Mobile App! Click here for more information.
- For additional help: FCPS curated assistance & Blackboard Help for Students.
- View information about how to register or get support for parent view.
Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
What are the benefits of a BYOD Program?
- Makes possible a 21st century classroom
- Fosters student ownership of their own learning
- Student real time access to information
- Smooth transition between home and school
- Provides easier student access to online instructional materials
- Supplements school resources and equipment
How to register your personal computing device at Rocky Run MS:
Step 1: View the Student Owned Device Information Sheet.
Step 2: Print the Student Owned Device Form for RRMS and complete.
Step 3: Bring the form to the Tech Office located in the media center. You may do this during your activity period.
**Please note that devices may only be used for instructional purposes with teacher permission.
- Google Apps for Education in FCPS
- BYOD in FCPS
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Technology @ Home
- Tips for Students